Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IF I could just lay my hand......

IF I could just lay my hand,
On a Remote controlling time,
Would simply press Pause,
And let the time stand still.

Not see the time for a sec,
As it moves ahead,
Simply stay where I am ,
And watch the time around.

Stretch my leg,
Put hands underneath my head,
Close my eyes,
To see beautiful dreams.

With no thought to disturb,
No one who calls,
No one to say,
What I need to be doing.

No one to ask you to move fast,
Think fast, Learn fast,
Just Stay still,
And watch Silence move slowly.

Like a bird flying in the sky,
Or like a wind blowing around,
Or without making single sound,
And gaze at an empty space.

“Space” is what makes you run,
With every rise of sun,
A need is always created,
For you to make space and be NEEDED.!

By,Tulika Jyoti Vardhan
(28th Nov 2011)

No comments: